How to Apply for study
Application forms may be downloaded from this website and printed out and filled or acquired at the Registrar's Office, UICT Campus, Nakawa.
The completed forms, together with photocopies of certificates/result slips and any academic records, are then delivered to the Academic Registrar's office for admission.
Note: Once admitted to the Institute, names of successful applicants will be registered in the order in which they appear on the support documents submitted with the completed forms for the consideration of admission, unless it is otherwise established by law. (For example in the case of marriage, or an affidavit).
The Institute offers full time courses on either Day, Evening or Weekend program. Certificate programs take one year while Diploma programs take two years. All our programs are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and recognized by all Universities in Uganda. Below are the courses to be offered in the 2015/2016 academic year.
N.B: UICT is a Government Tertiary Institution.
1. Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering (TE)
2. Diploma in Computer Technology (CT)
3. Diploma in Information Technology for Science (ITS)
4. Diploma in Information Technology for Business (ITB)
5. Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE)
6. Diploma in Multimedia Technology (DMT)
1. Certificate in Information and Communication Technology
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
7. Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Management (BPM)
1. Certificate in Business and Management Studies
2. Certificate in Library and Information Science
The Academic Registrar
Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology,
P.O. Box 7187, Kampala - UGANDA
TEL: +256) 312 165 104
N.B: Short Course applications are delivered to the Administrative Officer Business Development Centre (BDC).