How to Apply for study
Application forms may be downloaded from this website and printed out or acquired at the Registrar's Office, UICT Campus, Nakawa.
The completed forms, together with Photostat (hard) copies of result slips and any academic records, must reach the Registrar by post or hand delivered.
Note: Once admitted to the Institute, names of successful applicants will be registered in the order in which they appear on the support documents submitted with the completed forms for the consideration of admission, unless it is otherwise established by law. (For example in the case of marriage, or an affidavit).
The Institute offers full time courses on either day or Evening program. Certificate programs take one year while Diploma programs take two years. All our programs are accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and recognized by all Universities in Uganda. Below are the courses to be offered in the 2015/2016 academic year.
1. Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering (TE)
2. Diploma in Computer Technology (CT)
3. Diploma in Information Technology for Science (ITS)
4. Diploma in Information Technology for Business (ITB)
1. Certificate in Information and Communication Technology
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Human Resource Management
3. Diploma in Project Planning and Management
4. Diploma in Records & Archives Management
5. Diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management
6. Diploma in Accounting and Finance
1. Certificate in Business and Management Studies
2. Certificate in Library and Information Science
The Academic Registrar
Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology,
P.O. Box 7187, Kampala - UGANDA
TEL: (+256) 41 422 0 490, (+256) 312 165 104
N.B: Short Course applications are delivered to the Administrative Officer Business Development Centre (BDC).