ACADEMIC REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT
The Department of the Academic Registrar derives its mandate from the University and other Tertiary Institutions’ Act 2001. The department is headed by the Academic Registrar.
Role of the Department
The role of the department of the Academic Registrar is to coordinate academic matters in the Institute namely: Curriculum Design and Implementation, Admissions, Implementation of Rules and Regulations of the Institute, Academic Ceremonies and Staff Welfare, Examinations, Scholarship awards. The department is also responsible for quality assurance of the Institute’s academic programs.
ACADEMIC REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT STAFF
1. Mrs. Rosemary Odongo - Academic Registrar
2. Mr. Alex Mwangu - Assistant Academic Registrar
3. Mr. Moses Mugenyi - Administrative Officer AR 0312165106
4. Ms. Agnes Nanziri - Secretary 0312165104
5. Ms. Betty Kyakuwa - Records Assistant 0312165106